- Chapel and Changing Apartment
- Sound System
- Bridal Runner
- One preview meeting with vendors, family etc. additional meetings $50 each
Pop in Wedding
- Use of Chapel and Changing Apartment
- A perfect and elegant alternative to a courthouse ceremony
- Give us as little as 24 hours notice!!
- Officiate available or bring your own
- One preview meeting included. Subsequent meetings $50 each.
Ready to Reserve your Date?
We strive to keep the process simple and stress free.
Please check the Availablity Calendar to choose your date, and indicate the date with any details of your event in the "Contact Us" form. We do not "book" dates until we have both agreed on the package and any other services you desire, and we have both made a commitment with a signed contract and deposit. Once you have signed the contract and made the deposit, the date you have chosen will show as booked and unavailable to anyone else.
Our Sample Contract is available for you to download and review - you can find the contract here
We have provided a paypal link for you to make your deposit.
The chapel will seat approximately 70 guests. We have no minimum and do not charge per guest. Our fee is a flat rate – you design your wedding the way you want.
We have an officiate available at an additional charge of $200. Use ours or bring your own.
Rehearsal time available – 1 hour $100 – on a day prior to the ceremony. A rehearsal within the 4-hour reserved time is, of course, no extra charge.
No required vendors – Use an officiate of your choice, a photographer of your choice.
Music needs to be on a .mp3 player that can plug into our sound system. You choose and supply your music. You are welcome to bring musicians for your service – again, you choose.
Review any space or power requirements with Sue prior to the ceremony.
Parking is in the open area next to the Chapel – plenty of room for parking for 70 guests.
Florida Marriage Guide
Some information you may find useful:
Every marriage license is issued by a county court judge or clerk of the circuit court under his or her hand and seal. Marriage licenses are issued by counties and you can apply for your license at any county clerk. You can get married in any county in Florida, regardless of where you obtained your marriage license. To obtain a marriage license you need:
• Identification: a picture ID such as a driver’s license, state ID card, or valid passport; both parties will also have to provide their Social Security numbers, but do not need to provide their Social Security Cards.
• Fees: $93.50. Marriage license fees can be reduced by up to $32.50 if you complete a licensed Florida pre-marital course.
Marriage license is valid for 60 days after issuance. You must perform the ceremony of marriage before this 60 days has expired. Blood Tests are not required. There is a 3-day waiting period after issuance of the license before you can get married unless you have completed the Florida pre-marital course, in which case the waiting period is waived.
The three day waiting period does not apply to out of state residents.
Pre-Marital course providers (Marion County List)
Note: some of these providers have on-line courses and will issue a certificate same day. If you need assistance with this, contact us.
Marion County License Application
Content goes here